Our Bachelor of Science in Logistics, Transport and Shipping curriculum is designed to connect you to the Maritime World and offers you other opportunities as well. Careers in procurement and supply can be both tremendously challenging and rewarding. The role can be the central keystone of organisations regardless of whether your employer is a large corporate, an SME (small to medium enterprise), a charity or a public sector organisation, your position in procurement will have a direct impact on both the bottom line and reputation.
Coursework includes the study of :
- Languages (English, French),
- Business Core (Marketing,
- Business Management, Project Management, Accounting …),
- Major (Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Strategic Logistics, Transportation Management, Legal Principles in Shipping Business, Ship Operations & Management …) and
- Liberal Art Education (Business Ethics, Personal and Professional Development). This program allows you to register as a self-study student with Professional Bodies like CILT (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, UK), ICS (Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers), CMI (Chartered Management Institute, UK) offering you the possibility to earn the different professional certificates while studying.
Graduates can find employment with manufacturers, retailers, Shipping Agent, distributors, transportation companies, and other vendors involved in supply chain processes.Graduates can alsosuccessfully apply to jobs of their choice in the supply chain field and be more readily accepted into management or supervisory track jobs.